Rubber Division, ACS Technical Meetings include papers and presentations covering scientific research and technological developments relating to all aspects of rubber chemistry and rubber products.
- Polymerization and crosslinking
- Specialty chemicals, additives and fillers
- Polymer network formation and characterization
- Rubber compounding and formulation
- Polymer degradation and fracture mechanics
- Rubber testing and processing methods and equipment
- Additive manufacturing and 3D printing with elastomers
- Tire technology
Papers presented at Rubber Division, ACS Technical Meetings since the 1960s are available for purchase.
Beginning with the 2021 International Elastomer Conference (200th Technical Meeting), individual fall meeting papers and the complete conference proceedings are available for purchase online.
Registered Technical Meeting attendees receive access to all submitted papers (fall meetings – International Elastomer Conference) or presentation slides (Spring Technical Meeting). Check MY DIGITAL LIBRARY in your account profile in the Rubber Division, ACS Online Portal.
Contact [email protected] with any questions or access issues.