Become a Rubber Division, ACS corporate member and experience the value for your company. Corporate members receive the benefits provided with individual membership, as well as additional corporate member benefits.
Corporate Member Benefits
- All individual membership benefits
- Dedicated corporate member registration kiosk at the International Elastomer Conference (IEC) – save time, no waiting in long lines!
- Discounted exhibit space pricing at IEC expo – valuable savings
- Logo displayed on signage in the registration area and at the welcome reception during the spring technical meeting and IEC – exposed to almost 5,000 attendees
- Logo displayed in the on-site Guide and Daily publications for IEC – seen by all attendees!
- A lounge with coffee for corporate members at IEC – $2,000 value
- Logo displayed in our bi-monthly newsletter – seen by over 2,750 members
- Opportunity to purchase a corporate table at the IEC welcome reception – exclusive opportunity
- Research services – let us do the work
- Housing info for our events released to you early – get your preferred hotel
- Opportunity for on-site corporate training – your entire staff can benefit
- Opportunity for tiered training pass – your entire staff can benefit from professional development
Corporate Membership Options & Current Members
- Up to 50 individual Rubber Division, ACS memberships
- 12 paid hours of research services
Tier I Member:
- Up to 30 individual Rubber Division, ACS memberships
- 8 paid hours of research services
Tier II Members:
- Up to 20 individual Rubber Division, ACS memberships
- 6 paid hours of research services
Tier III Members:
Akron Rubber Development Laboratory (ARDL)
H.M. Royal, Inc.
R.D. Abbott Co., Inc.
Wacker Chemical Corporation
Tier IV Members:ACE Extrusion
- Up to 10 individual Rubber Division, ACS memberships
- 4 paid hours of research services
ASW Supply Chain Services
Blair Rubber Company
Brenntag North America
Corporate Consulting, Services & Instruments, Inc.Cray Valley
ECM Performance Materials
EFG Polymers LLC
Harwick Standard Distribution Corporation
HF Mixing GroupHimadri Specialty Carbon Blacks
HollyFrontier Specialty ProductsInfinity Rubber Compound Solutions
Intertex World Resources
JRD Rubber & Plastic Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Kraton Corp.Lintech International
MILIN Environmental, Inc.
Minnesota Rubber & PlasticsMitsui Materials
Nordmann US Inc.
Precision Associates, Inc.
Quanex IG Systems
Rahco Rubber, Inc.
R.E. Carroll, Inc.Release Coatings of New York
Struktol Company of America, LLC
Tokai Carbon CB
TVS Srichakra Ltd.
Univar SolutionsUniversal Matter Inc.
U.S. Army CCDC GVSC
UTPVision USA, Inc.
Valex Group LLCVesper Americas
Wealth Ocean, Inc.