2020 International Elastomer Conference Expo - Want to Exhibit?
International Elastomer Conference Expo
October 20-22, 2020
Knoxville Convention Center; Knoxville, TN USA
Rubber Division, ACS is the only organization dedicated to the advanced technologies of the rubber industry. Our International Elastomer Conference is the premier place where educators, customers, manufacturers and suppliers of materials, equipment, tools and services come together. It provides a forum for the exchange of ideas, observations, regulatory reforms and emerging scientific technologies, as well as learning, networking, seeing current customers and making new ones.
To be included in the on-site Show Guide (printed program at the conference/expo), exhibit spaces must be reserved, paid in full and Print Company Description (100 words) completed by September 10, 2020.
Tuesday, 10/20 - 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday, 10/21 - 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday, 10/22 - 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Why Become an Exhibitor?
At the Rubber Division's International Elastomer Conference Expo, we offer a variety of booth sizes, one of which is sure to fit your company's needs. Become an exhibitor and give your company the opportunity to:
- Introduce new products, programs, technology and product lines
- Network with industry decision makers, current clients and potential clients
- Support sales efforts with direct, personal on-the-floor contact
- Obtain a multitude of qualified contacts in just days
- Reach an international audience - individuals from over 30 countries in attendance
- Reinforce your corporate image with current and potential buyers
- Meet your competition head-on
- Create a lasting impression, stand out from the rest and support your efforts by purchasing an exclusive sponsorship opportunity
This is an ideal expo for companies involved with:
Machinery and Equipment, Chemical Suppliers, Rubber Processing, Natural and Synthetic Rubber, Raw Materials Suppliers, Testing and Research, Mold Release Agents, Molding, Extrusion and Parts Production, Custom Services, Compounding and Mixing Services, Manufacturing or Distribution, Recycling, Advanced Materials in Healthcare, TPEs
Chemists, Product Manufacturers, Distributors and Suppliers, Machinery Manufacturers, Machinery and Testing Equipment Users and Manufacturers, Raw Materials Suppliers, Manufacturers Looking For Component Suppliers and Rubber Products, Quality Assurance Specialists, End Users, Technical Service Representatives, Research and Development Engineers, Product Design Engineers, Sales and Marketing Professionals
To Become An Exhibitor
Click here to reserve your exhibit space!
2020 Booth Pricing
NOT Center Aisle or Island - $28 per sq ft
|Center Aisle - $28 per sq ft + $250 premium fee
||Island - $28 per sq ft + $500 premium fee
|10x10, 100 sq ft
||$2,800 through May 31, 2020; $3,100 after
||$3,050 through May 31, 2020; $3,350 after
|10x20, 200 sq ft
||$5,600 through May 31, 2020; $6,200 after
||$5,850 through May 31, 2020; $6,450 after
|10x30, 300 sq ft
||$8,400 through May 31, 2020; $9,300 after
||$8,650 through May 31, 2020; $9,550 after
|20x20, 400 sq ft
||$11,700 through May 31, 2020; $12,900 after
|20x30, 600 sq ft
||$17,300 through May 31, 2020; $19,100 after
|20x40, 800 sq ft
||$22,900 through May 31, 2020; $25,300 after
|20x50, 1000 sq ft
||$28,500 through May 31, 2020; $31,500 after
Attention China Companies:
If your company is based in China, we have a partnership with China United Rubber Corporation that is happy to assist you in becoming an exhibitor and purchasing an exhibit space. Please contact:
China United Rubber Corporation
12th Floor, Tower C, Yuanda Center, No.5 Huizhong Road,
Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100101 P.R. China
Tel: +86-10-5377 9793
Fax: +86-10-5377 9608
Payment Information & Deadlines
All exhibit spaces must be purchased online.
- Reserved before January 15, 2020:
$200.00 per 100 sq. ft. non-refundable deposit due, plus Online Marketing Fees due upon reservation; final payment of remaining balance due January 15, 2020
- Reserved after January 15, 2020:
100% payment in full due with contract
- All balances are due on or before January 15, 2020
- Exhibit spaces may be reserved until we are sold out or October 1, 2020
- To be included in the on-site Show Guide (printed program at conference/expo), exhibit spaces must be reserved, paid in full and Print Company Description (100 words) completed by September 10, 2020.