2019 IEC - Want to Attend?
2019 International Elastomer Conference
International Rubber & Advanced Materials In Healthcare Expo, 196th Technical Meeting & Educational Symposium
October 8-10, 2019
Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH USA
Rubber Division, ACS is the only organization dedicated to the advanced technologies of the rubber industry. Our International Elastomer Conference is the premier place where educators, customers, manufacturers and suppliers of materials, equipment, tools and services come together. It provides a forum for the exchange of ideas, observations, regulatory reforms and emerging scientific technologies, as well as learning and networking.
Click here to view the expo exhibitor list and floor plan.
Components of this conference include:
- International Rubber & Advanced Materials In Healthcare Expo
- 196th Technical Meeting
- Educational Symposium
- Expo Theater Presentations
- Student Colloquium & Poster Session
- Career Fair
- Experience Elastomers Student Outreach Program
- Rubber Division, ACS Committee Meetings
- Special Events, including a 5K Walk/Run, 25-Year Club Reception & Luncheon and Business & Awards Meeting
- Networking opportunities & events