Spring Technical Meeting - Special Events
Table Top Exhibits
Tuesday, April 30; during Technical Meeting breaks, lunchtime and during the Welcome Reception
Speak to some of the best companies in our industry, learn what they have to offer and how they can benefit you and your company.
Interested in securing a table top to feature your company to our attendees?
- Cost for a table top exhibit is $500 and includes a 6-ft table, a chair and complimentary entrance for one representative to exhibit and attend the Welcome Reception (does NOT include registration for the Technical Meeting)
- Click here to view the Table Top Display Guidelines and Shipping Information.
Instructions to purchase a Table Top:
- Visit www.rubber.org/store
- Log in
- Click 195th Technical Meeting tab at the top of the page
- Scroll to the bottom and click Individuals-Click here to Register
- Select Table Top Representative
- Click continue
- Select 195th Table Top Exhibit
- Finish the ordering process
Tuesday, April 30; 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Kim K. de Groh - Sr. Materials Research Engineer, Environmental Effects and Coatings Branch (LME); NASA Glenn Research Center
- Keynote address will be about the durability of polymers in the space environment and space flight experiments on the International Space Station.
Kim de Groh is a senior materials research engineer at NASA Glenn Research Center, where she has conducted research and mentored students for the past 29 years. Kim is internationally known as a technical leader in areas relating to the environmental durability of spacecraft materials. She is the principal investigator for 16 spaceflight experiments flown as part of the Materials International Space Station Experiment (MISSE) missions on the exterior of the International Space Station, including three experiments on ISS’s new MISSE-Flight Facility.
25-Year Club Luncheon
Tuesday, April 30; 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Seating is limited - price $60 per person
Come celebrate individuals who have been active in the rubber industry for 25 consecutive years or more. All are invited no matter how long you have been in the industry. Reservations are required.
Tuesday, April 30; 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
All registered attendees are invited to attend. Reservations are not required. Enjoy some networking time with fellow attendees.
5K Walk/Run – Presented by H.M. Royal, Inc.
Wednesday, May 1; 6:30 a.m. Check-in
Runners, walkers, spouses and guests are invited to participate. You must register to attend.
Science & Technology Awards Banquet
Wednesday, May 1; 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Show your support of our 2019 Science & Technology Award winners as they are honored at this banquet. Price is $60 per ticket if not included in registration type - click here for pricing details.
Click here to view our 2019 Science & Technology Award Winners who will be honored at this banquet.
Business & Awards Meeting
Thursday, May 2; 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Please join us at the semi-annual Business & Awards Meeting of Rubber Division, ACS. It includes general business of the Division, plus presentation of additional Division awards.