Spring Technical Meeting
April 25-28, 2022
Warrensville Heights, OH; Marriott Cleveland East in the popular Beachwood area
This meeting is in-person AND virtual!
At our 201st Technical Meeting, you can learn from experts in our industry, support the 2022 Charles Goodyear Medalist and other outstanding award winners as they are recognized for their achievements and contributions, network with the best minds in the business and more.
If you are unable to join us in-person, this is a hybrid event so you don't miss out. Presentations will be live online and available for on-demand viewing for 60 days.
2021 Technical Meeting Pricing (2022 pricing will be posted here once finalized)
- Members - $350; Ticket to 25-Year Club Luncheon and Science & Technology Awards Banquet included.
- Non-members - $450; Ticket to 25-Year Club Luncheon and Science & Technology Awards Banquet included.
- Student Member - Complimentary; Ticket to 25-Year Club Luncheon and Science & Technology Awards Banquet included. (Student must be a registered Rubber Division, ACS member and email a scan of a current class schedule to: email@example.com)
- Emeritus - Complimentary before April 2nd; $20 on/after April 2nd; Ticket to 25-Year Club Luncheon and Science & Technology Awards Banquet not included.
If not included in registration types above (Emeritus, Press & Guests):
- Ticket to 25-Year Club Luncheon is $30 per person.
- Ticket to Science & Technology Awards Banquet is $60 per person.
- All paid registrants will receive a link to download all presentations after the meeting.
NOT ABLE TO JOIN US IN-PERSON?
Our Spring Technical Meeting is a hybrid event meaning you can view all presentations live online. Presentations will also be available after the meeting for on demand viewing for 60 days. Just select the Virtual Technical Meeting Attendee option to register for your online participation. Member - $250; Non-member - $350
Table Top Exhibits...
We will be featuring table top exhibits on Tuesday and Wednesday for attendees to visit and learn about some great companies in our industry.
- Cost for a table top exhibit is $500 and includes a 6-ft table, two chairs, complimentary entrance for two representatives to exhibit (does NOT include registration for the Technical Meeting). Also includes Welcome Reception and two tickets to the 25-Year Club Luncheon.
- A link to the table top order form will be posted here once finalized. Questions in the meanwhile? Contact Melanie Avdeyev at firstname.lastname@example.org.