Spring Technical Meeting
199th Technical Meeting
April 27-29, 2021
Embassy Suites by Hilton, Cleveland Rockside
5800 Rockside Woods Blvd. N.
Independence, OH 44131
At our 199th Technical Meeting, you can learn from experts in our industry, support the 2020 Charles Goodyear Medalist and other outstanding award winners as they are recognized for their achievements and contributions, network with the best minds in the business and more.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON. Check back for a link to register here.
2021 Technical Meeting Pricing
- Members - $675; Ticket to 25-Year Club Luncheon and Science & Technology Awards Banquet included.
- Non-members - $775; Ticket to 25-Year Club Luncheon and Science & Technology Awards Banquet included.
- Student Member - Complimentary; Ticket to 25-Year Club Luncheon and Science & Technology Awards Banquet included. (Student must be a registered Rubber Division, ACS member and email a scan of a current class schedule to: email@example.com)
- Emeritus - Complimentary before April 2nd; $20 on/after April 2nd; Ticket to 25-Year Club Luncheon and Science & Technology Awards Banquet not included.
If not included in registration types above (Emeritus, Press & Guests):
- Ticket to 25-Year Club Luncheon is $60 per person.
- Ticket to Science & Technology Awards Banquet is $60 per person.
- All paid registrants will receive a link to download all presentations after the meeting.
- Presentations will also be available for On Demand viewing after the meeting, so you don't have to be present to participate!
Table Top Exhibits...
We will be featuring table top exhibits on Tuesday and Wednesday for attendees to visit and learn about some great companies in our industry.
- Cost for a table top exhibit is $500 and includes a 6-ft table, two chairs, complimentary entrance for two representatives to exhibit (does NOT include registration for the Technical Meeting). Also includes Welcome Reception and two tickets to the 25-Year Club Luncheon.
- Click here for the order form and guidelines. Complete the form and email to Melanie Avdeyev at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your table top.