We are excited to announce a new Rubber Division, ACS membership health insurance benefit that can help keep you and your family covered and healthy. Not a member? Click here to learn about the benefits of membership and to join today!
We have partnered with LIG Solutions (LIG) to be able to offer our members exclusive access to health coverage solutions for you, your family and your business/employees. Please know this is not group coverage – these are individual health plans that are tailored to your unique health and financial needs.
Rubber Division, ACS & LIG Solutions will be hosting an informational webinar on Tuesday, November 23rd at 11 a.m. ET. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Important Dates to Remember:
Individuals Over 65: Medicare* Enrollment, AEP, started October 15th and ends on December 7, 2021.
Individuals/Families Under 65: General Open Enrollment, OEP, started November 1 and ends on January 15, 2022.
NOTE: There is an extended period for OEP this year. To get coverage for a January 1, 2022 active date, you must enroll by December 15. Policies purchased after this date will have a February 1, 2022, effective date.**
Business: Coverage for Employer-sponsored LIG Group HRAs can enroll at any time.
Coverage options include (can vary by state):
- Medicare/Medicare Advantage*
- Medicare Supplements*
- Major medical
- Short-term health plans
- Critical care coverage
- *NEW FOR 2021* Rx pharmacy solution (not an insurance product)
- Additional supplemental health and wellness options
LIG offers individual and family health plans that are tailored to your unique health and financial needs. Your LIG agent will work one-on-one with you to find affordable coverage from major insurance carriers across the USA. To review your current health coverage options, please call the LIG team at 800-808-7392 or visit http://LIGmembers.com/rubberdivision.
As a part of the LIG Association Health Program, our members can now take advantage of LIG Solutions Rx - a national pharmacy program that is revolutionizing the way you get your Prescription Drugs and set pricing. This is cost-effective monthly membership program (NOT a discount/savings card or insurance) has real pharmacists focused on helping our members achieve the highest quality of life through medication, counseling, education and adherence to the latest pharmacology standards. Enroll in this program at any time – you also do not have to be enrolled in a LIG insurance plan to participate.
LIG Solutions Rx benefits include:
- Review set pricing on all medications
- Acute medications (immediate need): $5/21 day supply
- Chronic medications (maintenance); $15/90 day supply
- Over-the-counter medications (ex: Allegra, Advil, Tylenol)
- Pick up at any pharmacy at a set price for acute medications
- Home delivery service for chronic and over-the-counter medications
- All medications are American sourced and shipped securely with tracking
- Licensed Pharmacist coaching to ensure you’re getting the most cost-effective options
- Exclusive SaveOnDiabetes program, which includes:
- No cost meters and a starter kit with test strips/lancets
- Low-cost test strips and lancets
- FREE oral diabetes medications
- Insulin for $19.88 per vial
For business owners, we can offer coverage for your W2 employees and their families through LIG’s Group HRA Program. This delivers choice to your employees and gives you as the business owner a stress-free solution that goes well beyond a traditional group plan. Visit http://LIGmembers.com/rubberdivision to request more information.
*Disclaimer: Medicare is available to some individuals under the age of 65 in limited circumstances. Not affiliated with the U.S. government or federal Medicare program. LIG Solutions complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. **NY, CA, and other states have extended their Open Enrollment Period, call LIG for details.