Elastomer Training Center
411 Wolf Ledges Pkwy; Ste. 208
Akron, OH 44311
Attending one of our courses at the Elastomer Training Center? Review all of the important information below to help you plan your visit.
When a course includes a tour of a facility, you are responsible for getting to each location safely and on time. Transportation is not provided. Proper dress code is required:
- Closed toed and flat soled shoes only (no heels)
- Pants only (no shorts, skirts or dresses)
- Safety glasses with side shields are required in the plants; limited number of glasses will be available – please bring your own pair if you have any
- No photography/video recording will be permitted
Features of the center:
- Free wi-fi
- Three electrical outlets at each seat
- Kitchenette with refrigerator & microwave
- Morning – coffee & muffins provided
- Afternoon – soda, water & cookies provided
Complimentary parking provided on the side and back of the building only. Please do not park in the front of the building.
- Hilton Garden Inn Akron
1307 E. Market St., Akron, OH 44305
3.1 miles away
*We have a negotiated rate of $119 at this hotel. The link to reserve your room at this rate will be in your purchase confirmation email from Rubber Division, ACS.
- Courtyard Akron Downtown
41 Furnace St., Akron, OH 44308
1.6 miles away
Reach out to Christie Robinson, M.Ed., Training & Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information or with any questions regarding courses in the Elastomer Training Center.