Elastomer Training Center
306 N. Cleveland Massillon Rd.
Akron, OH 44333
Attending one of our courses at the Elastomer Training Center? Review all of the important information below to help you plan your visit.
When a course includes a tour of a facility, you are responsible for getting to each location safely and on time. Transportation is not provided. Proper dress code is required:
- Closed toed and flat soled shoes only (no heels)
- Pants only (no shorts, skirts or dresses)
- Safety glasses with side shields are required in the plants; limited number of glasses will be available – please bring your own pair if you have any
- No photography/video recording will be permitted
Features of the Center
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Electrical outlet at each seat
- Kitchenette with refrigerator & microwave
- Morning – coffee & muffins provided
- Afternoon – soda, water & cookies provided
Parking & Directions
- Turn in to the complex from Cleveland Massillon Rd.
- Immediately go to the left and follow it to the back of the complex.
- Building 306 (Rubber Division, ACS) will be in the back left.
- The Elastomer Training Center entrance is located in the back of this building. There is complimentary parking available to the right of the 306 building.
- There are stairs down to the entrance.
- There are several hotels in close proximity to the Elastomer Training Center.
Reach out to Heather Maimone, Training & Membership Director, at email@example.com for more information or with any questions regarding courses in the Elastomer Training Center.