Detroit Rubber Group
News & Updates
Our Mission Statement:
- To promote rubber technology within the Detroit business community
- To promote educational programs in rubber technology
- To provide scholarship awards to outstanding individuals in the community to further promote education in our industry
The Detroit Rubber Group is based in and around the home of the automobile industry. We provide a place and a means for open discussion of technical problems of general interest associated with supplying rubber-based parts to this industry. Education of the membership and the promotion of our corner of the industry is a primary focus of the group.
Detroit Rubber Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 886
Highland, MI 48357-0886
Click here to contact a DRG officer.
News & Updates
- Want to join the Detroit Rubber Group? Click here.
- Members can sponsor high school seniors for the DRG scholarship program. Click here for the scholarship application form.
- Click here to see what Detroit Rubber Group events are taking place this year. We hope you are able to join us!
David Clark, Chairman
Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies
734-354-5418 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Erik LaBelle, Vice Chairman
248-910-0753 | email@example.com
Andre Bogacz, Treasurer
248-890-6179 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Tolliver, Assistant Treasurer
US Army Combat Capability Development Center, Ground Vehicle Systems Center
734-223-7269 | email@example.com
Mitch Faasen, Secretary
616-826-9317 | firstname.lastname@example.org
John Fahy, Area Director to Rubber Division, ACS
ARP Materials, Inc
716-777-1786 | email@example.com
Jim Eddy, Alternate Area Director to Rubber Division, ACS / Councelor
Zeon Chemicals L.P.
248-887-9004 | firstname.lastname@example.org
February 11, 2019
May 8, 2019
Spring Technical Luncheon & Board Meeting
June 20, 2019
July 16, 2019
July 29, 2019
September 16, 2019
November 20, 2019
Fall Technical Symposium
December 2, 2019