Detroit Rubber Group
Our Mission Statement:
- To promote rubber technology within the Detroit business community
- To promote educational programs in rubber technology
- To provide scholarship awards to outstanding individuals in the community to further promote education in our industry
The Detroit Rubber Group is based in and around the home of the automobile industry. We provide a place and a means for open discussion of technical problems of general interest associated with supplying rubber-based parts to this industry. Education of the membership and the promotion of our corner of the industry is a primary focus of the group.
Detroit Rubber Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 113
Ortonville, MI 48462
Click here to contact a DRG officer.
News & Updates
- Want to join the Detroit Rubber Group? Click here.
- Members can sponsor high school seniors for the DRG scholarship program. Click here for the scholarship application form. This year's applications are due on August 1.
- Click here to see what Detroit Rubber Group events are taking place this year. We hope you are able to join us!
Chair: Chris Tolliver - Physical Scientist, U.S. Army DEVCOM GVSC
Vice-chair: Patrick Herman - Automotive Market Manager, ZEON Chemicals L.P.
Treasurer: Andre Bogacz - Vice President of Sales, Convoy Technologies, Inc.
Assistant Treasurer: Erik LaBelle - Key Account Manager - Transportation, Solvay Specialty Polymers
Secretary: Heather Fairless - Account Manager, AirBoss Flexible Products
Area Director: David Clark - Senior Staff Chemist, Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies
Alternate Area Director: Andre Bogacz - Vice President of Sales, Convoy Technologies, Inc.
Publicity: Nate Tuckerman - Chemist, Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies
Education/Scholarship: Erik Labelle - Key Account Manager - Transportation, Solvay Specialty Polymers
Spring Technical Meeting: Erik Labelle - Key Account Manager - Transportation, Solvay Specialty Polymers
Fall Technical Meeting: Nate Tuckerman - Chemist, Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies
Fishing Outing: Tim Dickerson - Regional Account Manager, ChemRep, Inc.
Golf Outing: Chris Tolliver - Physical Scientist, U.S. Army DEVCOM GVSC
All officers, directors and chairs can be reached at email@example.com.
CLICK ON EACH EVENT NAME FOR DETAILS.
May 11 – Spring Technical Meeting, CJ's Brewing Company, Plymouth, MI
July 13 – Fishing Outing, Toledo Beach Marina, La Salle, MI
August 22 - Golf Outing; Bay Pointe Country Club
November 9 – Fall Technical Meeting, Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies, Plymouth, MI