Detroit Rubber Group
News & Updates
Our Mission Statement:
- To promote rubber technology within the Detroit business community
- To promote educational programs in rubber technology
- To provide scholarship awards to outstanding individuals in the community to further promote education in our industry
The Detroit Rubber Group is based in and around the home of the automobile industry. We provide a place and a means for open discussion of technical problems of general interest associated with supplying rubber-based parts to this industry. Education of the membership and the promotion of our corner of the industry is a primary focus of the group.
Detroit Rubber Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 113
Ortonville, MI 48462
Click here to contact a DRG officer.
News & Updates
- Want to join the Detroit Rubber Group? Click here.
- Members can sponsor high school seniors for the DRG scholarship program. Click here for the scholarship application form. This year's applications are due on August 1.
- Click here to see what Detroit Rubber Group events are taking place this year. We hope you are able to join us!
Erik LaBelle, Chair
Chris Tolliver, Vice Chair
US Army Combat Capability Development Center, Ground Vehicle Systems Center
Andre Bogacz, Treasurer
AB TECH LLC
Jim Eddy, Assistant Treasurer
Pat Herman, Secretary
David Clark, Area Director to Rubber Division, ACS
Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies
Officers can be reached at email@example.com.
CLICK ON EACH EVENT NAME FOR DETAILS.
May 11 – Spring Technical Meeting, 3M Automotive Center, Livonia, MI
July 13 – Fishing Outing, Toledo Beach Marina, La Salle, MI
Date TBD - Golf Outing; Bay Pointe Country Club
November 9 – Fall Technical Meeting, Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies, Plymouth, MI