Detroit Rubber Group
News & Updates
Our Mission Statement:
- To promote rubber technology within the Detroit business community
- To promote educational programs in rubber technology
- To provide scholarship awards to outstanding individuals in the community to further promote education in our industry
The Detroit Rubber Group is based in and around the home of the automobile industry. We provide a place and a means for open discussion of technical problems of general interest associated with supplying rubber-based parts to this industry. Education of the membership and the promotion of our corner of the industry is a primary focus of the group.
Detroit Rubber Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 886
Highland, MI 48357-0886
Click here to contact a DRG officer.
News & Updates
- Want to join the Detroit Rubber Group? Click here.
- Members can sponsor high school seniors for the DRG scholarship program. Click here for the scholarship application form.
- Click here to see what Detroit Rubber Group events are taking place this year. We hope you are able to join us!
David Clark, Chairman
Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies
734-354-5418 | email@example.com
Bill Bradford, Vice Chairman
248-535-3449 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Andre Bogacz, Treasurer
248-890-6179 | email@example.com
Chris Tolliver, Assistant Treasurer
Great Lakes Rubber Company
248-624-5710 x616 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitch Faasen, Secretary
616-826-9317 | email@example.com
John Fahy, Area Director to Rubber Division, ACS
ARP Materials, Inc
716-777-1786 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Eddy, Alternate Area Director to Rubber Division, ACS / Councelor
Zeon Chemicals L.P.
248-887-9004 | email@example.com
Larry Strauss, Counselor
Rubber Processing Management
248-961-2992 | firstname.lastname@example.org
February 11, 2019
May 8, 2019
Spring Technical Luncheon & Board Meeting
June 20, 2019
July 16, 2019
July 29, 2019
September 16, 2019
November 20, 2019
Fall Technical Symposium
December 2, 2019