Detroit Rubber Group
News & Updates
Our Mission Statement:
- To promote rubber technology within the Detroit business community
- To promote educational programs in rubber technology
- To provide scholarship awards to outstanding individuals in the community to further promote education in our industry
The Detroit Rubber Group is based in and around the home of the automobile industry. We provide a place and a means for open discussion of technical problems of general interest associated with supplying rubber-based parts to this industry. Education of the membership and the promotion of our corner of the industry is a primary focus of the group.
Detroit Rubber Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 108
Highland, MI 48357-0108
Click here to contact a DRG officer.
News & Updates
- Want to join the Detroit Rubber Group? Click here.
- Members can sponsor high school seniors for the DRG scholarship program. Click here for the scholarship application form. For 2019, this year's applications are due on June 14.
- Click here to see what Detroit Rubber Group events are taking place this year. We hope you are able to join us!
Erik LaBelle, Chairman
248-910-0753 | email@example.com
Jim Eddy, Vice Chairman
248-500-8765 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Andre Bogacz, Treasurer
248-890-6179 | email@example.com
Chris Tolliver, Assistant Treasurer
US Army Combat Capability Development Center, Ground Vehicle Systems Center
734-223-7269 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitch Faasen, Secretary
616-826-9317 | email@example.com
David Clark, Area Director to Rubber Division, ACS
Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies
734-354-5418 | firstname.lastname@example.org
John Fahy, Alternate Area Director to Rubber Division, ACS
ARP Materials, Inc
716-777-1786 | email@example.com
February 17, 2020 - Board Meeting
May 6, 2020 - Spring Technical Luncheon
June 18, 2020 - Fishing Derby
July 21, 2020 - Golf Outing
July 27, 2020 - Board Meeting
September 14, 2020 - Board Meeting
November 11, 2020 - Fall Technical Meeting
December 7, 2020 - Board Holiday Dinner