Detroit Rubber Group
News & Updates
Our Mission Statement:
- To promote rubber technology within the Detroit business community
- To promote educational programs in rubber technology
- To provide scholarship awards to outstanding individuals in the community to further promote education in our industry
The Detroit Rubber Group is based in and around the home of the automobile industry. We provide a place and a means for open discussion of technical problems of general interest associated with supplying rubber-based parts to this industry. Education of the membership and the promotion of our corner of the industry is a primary focus of the group.
Detroit Rubber Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 108
Highland, MI 48357-0108
Click here to contact a DRG officer.
News & Updates
- Want to join the Detroit Rubber Group? Click here.
- Members can sponsor high school seniors for the DRG scholarship program. Click here for the scholarship application form. For 2020, this year's applications are due on July 31.
- Click here to see what Detroit Rubber Group events are taking place this year. We hope you are able to join us!
Erik LaBelle, Chairman
248-910-0753 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Eddy, Vice Chairman
248-500-8765 | email@example.com
Andre Bogacz, Treasurer
248-890-6179 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Tolliver, Assistant Treasurer
US Army Combat Capability Development Center, Ground Vehicle Systems Center
734-223-7269 | email@example.com
Mitch Faasen, Secretary
616-826-9317 | firstname.lastname@example.org
David Clark, Area Director to Rubber Division, ACS
Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies
734-354-5418 | email@example.com
John Fahy, Alternate Area Director to Rubber Division, ACS
ARP Materials, Inc
716-777-1786 | firstname.lastname@example.org
February 17, 2020 - Board Meeting
CANCELED: May 6, 2020 - Spring Technical Luncheon
CANCELED: June 18, 2020 - Fishing Derby
July 27, 2020 - Board Meeting
August 25, 2020 - Golf Outing
- Registration Form
September 14, 2020 - Board Meeting
CANCELED: November 11, 2020 - Fall Technical Meeting
December 7, 2020 - Board Holiday Dinner