R.E. Carroll, Inc.
Date posted: 2023-10-30
Start date: 2023-11-14
Location: 1570 N. Olden Avenue, Trenton, NJ 08638, US
Full/Part time: Full Time
The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for sales in the KY-OH-ON(Canada)ion, territories. Retention of established customers as well as new business lead generation is required. This role requires someone to adapt to significant road travel, in a fast-paced environment and goal driven environment. Must be innately driven and goal oriented with aspirations to exceed business objectives. This is a highly visible role with the opportunity for recognition due to having direct and immediate impact on organizational growth. The position reports directly to the President resulting in prompt communication. This position pays base + commission. Base salary commensurate with experience NOTE: This is a remote position, applicant must live in the territory, relocation NOT provided.
• Communicate and visit current buying customers regularly
• Prospect for new customers via networking, telephone, online, or in-person
• Write call reports and followups(quotes/sample requests) in a timely manner
• Submit a weekly agenda in advance of all work related activities
• Participate in corporate training and sales meetings
• Participate in relevant trade organizations and trade shows as requested
• Grow sales territory through increased sales to new and existing customers
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but work experience and advanced courses and/or training will be considered in lieu of degree.
• Must understand wholesale distribution sales.
• Experience required in the paint or coatings, compounding plastics and/or rubber industry.
• Sales experience is strongly preferred.
• Possess excellent communication skills and establish positive relations with customers and internal staff.
• Must possess a “can do” attitude with a desire to continuously develop and adapting to changing conditions.
• Strong technical skills in utilizing software and data base applications.
• Adherence to highest ethical standards including honesty, integrity, dedication, and leadership.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a license in good standing and be able to travel 3-5 days/week. Overnight travel will likely be required.
• Reside in the geographic territory area.
Base Salary + Commission Base consummate with experience