Expanding Our Training Opportunities
In an effort to bring new education and training opportunities to our industry, we are seeking new courses to offer at our Elastomer Training Center and online.
Do you have a course developed or are interested in developing one?
• half day courses
• full day courses
• multiple day courses
• two-hour webinars
(courses can be combined with company tours)
Possible course/webinar topics:
• Regulatory/Compliance Issues
• Chemical/Laboratory Safety
• Standards and Quality Control
• Sustainability in Rubber Industry (Circular Economy)
• Business of Rubber: Sales & Marketing, Industry Trends, Product Development, Supply Chain, etc.)
• Innovation in Design and Product Development
• Elastomers in Applications: Medical, Electronic, Additive Manufacturing (3D printing), Wire & Cable, Belt & Hose, etc.
• Compound Design
• Testing and Analysis: Tools for Rubber Analysis, Failure Analysis, Testing and Standards, etc.
• Durability, Aging and Degradation
• Elastomers for Extreme Environments: Heat, Flame and Fluid Resistance
• Interfaces and Adhesion
• Mixing & Testing for Industry Standards
• Processing Compounds into Products
• Rubber Reinforcement/Reinforcing Systems
• Thermoplastic and Specialty Elastomers
• Silicone Rubber Technology
• Mold Design and Technology
• Rubber Extrusion Technology
Our instructors are paid for their time and are reimbursed if travel is required.
Contact Heather Maimone at email@example.com or 330-595-5546 with any questions regarding becoming an instructor and offering your course to our industry.