Detroit Rubber Group
News & Updates
Our Mission Statement:
- To promote rubber technology within the Detroit business community
- To promote educational programs in rubber technology
- To provide scholarship awards to outstanding individuals in the community to further promote education in our industry
The Detroit Rubber Group is based in and around the home of the automobile industry. We provide a place and a means for open discussion of technical problems of general interest associated with supplying rubber-based parts to this industry. Education of the membership and the promotion of our corner of the industry is a primary focus of the group.
Detroit Rubber Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 886
Highland, MI 48357-0886
Click here to contact a DRG officer.
News & Updates
- Want to join the Detroit Rubber Group? Click here.
- Members can sponsor high school seniors for the DRG scholarship program. Click here for the scholarship application form.
- Click here to see what Detroit Rubber Group events are taking place this year. We hope you are able to join us!
David Clark, Chairman
Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies
734-354-5418 | email@example.com
Larry Strauss, Vice Chairman
248-961-2992 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Roy Kerney, Treasurer
805-679-3583 | email@example.com
Dean Tengel, Assistant Treasurer
H.M. Royal, Inc.
517-4040380 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Eddy, Secretary & Historian
Zeon Chemicals L.P.
248-887-9004 | email@example.com
John Fahy, Rubber Division, ACS Area Director
Alternative Rubber & Plastics
716-777-1786 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Forell, Membership Leader
269-945-3533 x537 | email@example.com
Andre Bogacz, Counselor
248-890-6179 | firstname.lastname@example.org
January 17, 2017
Board Meeting - Ford Central Laboratory, Dearborn, MI
March 28, 2017
Board Meeting - TACOM, Warren, MI
May 3, 2017
Spring Technical Luncheon - 3M Automotive Market Center, Livonia, MI
May 31, 2017
Fishing Derby - Toledo Beach Marina, La Salle, MI
July 26, 2017
Golf Outing - Bay Pointe Golf Club, West Bloomfield Township, MI
Click here to view a PDF flyer about the event.
Click here for the golf outing registration form.
July 31, 2017
Board Meeting - Home of Renee Shreves
September 11, 2017
Board Meeting - Hutchinson Sealing Systems, Auburn Hills, MI
November 8, 2017
Fall Technical Symposium - Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies, Plymouth, MI
December 4, 2017
Board Meeting - Steve & Rocky's Restaurant, Novi, MI